Thank you to our 2019 LIFT Conference Sponsors!
- Fresno State
- Fresno State Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
- Fresno State Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Jan and Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning
Big thanks to the following organizations and companies for donating items to support LIFT!
- Fresno State Alumni Association
- Fresno State Division of Research and Graduate Studies
- Starbucks at Fashion Fair
- Tractor Supply, Co.
- Trader Joe’s
California Campus Compact is a coalition of leading colleges and universities that works to build the collective commitment and capacity of colleges, universities and communities throughout California to advance civic and community engagement for a healthy, just and democratic society. California Campus Compact’s Community Engagement Student Fellowship (CESF) program is a 4-month initiative specifically designed to support student leaders advancing service, service-learning and community engagement at California Campus Compact member campuses throughout the state. For more information, please visit www.cacampuscompact.org.
California Campus Compact is a sponsor of the LIFT Conference by supporting the two co-director positions through the CESF program.
If you are interested in serving as an event sponsor, please contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (559.278.7079 or email@example.com).